AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

THIS IS A REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

The Sims 3 Content Packs are not official and are mostly made of custom content.

The Sims 3 Content is not endorsed by EA, Maxis or any affiliates. And wasn't created by anyone to do with Electronic Arts.

Just a simple person who likes the Sims who makes custom content packs for people who want them.

Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Even more delays!

It will take even longer because I lost my game disc. :'( - found

I'm getting Town Life Stuff Soon though so it shouldn't be a long delay. - I found my game disc HELLO!

Although the town will take longer to make because of a Create-a-World error - My CAW shows a splash and then closes! (I better get that checked! If you know a solution click the post title and leave a comment)

edited - 8th of August 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment